If you've landed hear you've probably picked up one of the soft designs from the Simple Joys Collection and are on the hunt for more inspiration!
This page contains a combination of notes and quotes... I am always nurturing new ideas for these pages, so make sure you come back to view the latest updates!
Sunrise Hope Card
The Sunrise Hope Card contains ideas of hope, the promise of new, beginnings, and waiting
This soft, promising design is perfect for:
- the birth of an infant to celebrate new beginnings
- encouragement in a season of waiting
- supporting someone as they hope for an end or something new
- celebrating quiet achievements and the everyday of family and life
- friends who love sunrises
Sometimes a thematic google is the perfect solution to writer's block. I've rounded up some of my favourites to encourage others to live their best life!
Watch sunrises, not Netflix. – Anonymous
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. – Max Lucado
How sweet the morning air is! See how that one little cloud floats like a pink feather from some gigantic flamingo…. How small we feel with our petty ambitions and strivings in the presence of the great elemental forces of Nature! – Arthur Conan Doyle
Garden Peace Card
The Garden Peace Card contains ideas of rest, the quiet life, nurturing, and peace.
This lush design is perfect for:
- birthdays for the outdoorsy one
- encouragement to become less 'busy' and enjoy the rich blessings of quiet living
- supporting someone as they are working diligently on something which they hope will grow
- that green-thumb friend
To plant a garden is to dream of tomorrow. — Audrey Hepburn
God Almighty first planted a garden. And indeed, it is the purest of human pleasures. – Francis Bacon
Rest and be thankful. ― William Wordsworth
No single sort of garden suits everyone. Shut your eyes and dream of the garden you’d most love then open your eyes and start planting. Loved gardens flourish, boring ones are hard work. — Jackie French
Rainbow Joy Card
The Rainbow Joy Card contains ideas of celebration, the delight, embracing experiences, and abandon.
This subtle design is perfect for:
- children's birthdays
- rejoicing in anything! a birthday, a graduation, an award
- thanking someone for being strength in a difficult time
- celebrating the end of a difficult season
Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. — Lord Byron
Find out where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyond singing. For to miss the joy is to miss all. — Robert Louise Stevenson
To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with. ― Mark Twain
Looking for more?
✍️ If you’ve got a Draft a Little Real Planner in front of you, use these ideas to help you draft the ‘this card is for’ and 'I am writing because' sections of the planner.
For more information on using the planner, check out this blog post here.